(VIDEO) Django Soft Template - How to use it
Learn how to create a new Django project from scratch and update the UI using a modern theme: Soft Dashboard UI.
Hello! The video material mentioned in this article aims to help beginners create a new project from scratch and later, enhance the default Django UI by installing a modern UI kit: Soft Dashboard. The product used in the demonstration is free and the links can be found below. For newcomers, Django is a leading backend framework actively supported and versioned by programming experts and open-source enthusiasts.
- 👉 Django Soft Admin - source code (MIT License)
- 🚀 Free support provided by AppSeed
- ✅ Create a Project Directory
- ✅ Create a Virtual Environment
- ✅ Install Django using
- ✅ Create the project and superuser
- ✅ Access default UI provided by Django
- ✅ Install Soft Dashboard Theme (free theme)
The design for this theme is provided by Creative-Tim, a well-known design agency, and multi-technology marketplace. More information about the UI Kit can be found below.
✨ Soft UI Dashboard
Soft UI Dashboard is built with over 70 frontend individual elements, like buttons, inputs, navbars, nav tabs, cards, or alerts, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in color, that you can easily modify using SASS files and classes.
- 👉 Soft UI Dashboard - product page (template version)
- 👉 Soft UI Dashboard - LIVE demo (template version)
This Free Bootstrap 5 Dashboard is coming with prebuilt design blocks, so the development process is seamless, switching from our pages to the real website is very easy to be done.
Thanks for reading!