Material Design - Django Website Templates
A curated list with Django Website Templates crafted on top of a Bootstrap 5 Material-based Design - all products are available for download from Github.
Hello! This article presents two open-source Django Website Templates crafted on top of a modern Bootstrap Material Design released for free by
Creative-Tim agency. All mentioned starters can be downloaded directly from Github and based on the permissive license, used for unlimited hobby and commercial projects. For newcomers, Django is a leading web framework actively supported and versioned by experienced programmers. Thanks for reading!
- ✨ Django Material Dashboard - free dashboard template
- ✨ Django Material Kit - free website template
- ✨ Material Design 2 - the original HTML version (also free)
Material Design Presentation
Probably the most innovative design crafted by Creative-Tim, Material Kit 2 is a fresh, open-source design concept inspired by Google's Material Design specifications. Designed for those who like bold elements and beautiful websites, Material Kit 2 is ready to help you create modern user interfaces with speed.
Fully Coded Elements - Material Dashboard 2 is built with over 60 frontend individual elements, like buttons, inputs, navbars, nav tabs, cards, or alerts, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in color, which you can easily modify using SASS files and classes.
Example Pages - If you want to get inspiration or just show something directly to your clients, you can jump-start your development with our pre-built example pages. You will be able to quickly set up the basic structure for your web project.
Django Material Dashboard
Admin dashboard generated by AppSeed in Django Framework on top of Material Dashboard design. Designed for those who like bold elements and beautiful websites, Material Dashboard 2 is ready to help you create stunning websites and web apps. Material Dashboard 2 is built with over 60 frontend individual elements, like buttons, inputs, navbars, nav tabs, cards, or alerts, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining - Product Features:
- 👉 Up-to-date dependencies: Django 3.2.6 LTS
- 👉 SCSS compilation via Gulp
- 👉 UI-Ready app, SQLite Database, Django Native ORM
- 👉 Modular design, clean code-base
- 👉 Session-Based Authentication, Forms validation
- 👉 Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx
Django Material Kit
Simple Django Website Template generated by AppSeed with authentication, database, and deployment scripts (via Docker) on top of Material Kit 2 (Bootstrap 5 version). This new material-based design has elements that have been the result of research regarding ink and paper and the way objects and materials interact in real life. Product features:
- Up-to-date dependencies: Django 3.2.6 LTS
- SCSS compilation via Gulp
- Session-Based Authentication, Forms validation
- Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx
Thanks for reading! For more resources, please access:
- AppSeed for support and more material-based design starters
- Creative-Tim for more free templates and promotions