Hello! The video material mentioned in this article explains how to interact with a Flask Generated API using the API view, a simple page that allows to add, edit and remove items. The product enhanced with this feature, Soft UI Dashboard, can be downloaded from Github and used in production, commercial projects, or eLearning activities. For newcomers, Flask is a leading backend framework actively supported and versioned by programming experts.
- 👉 Flask Soft UI Dashboard - Source Code
- 👉 Flask Soft UI Dashboard - product page
- 🚀 The support page (just in case)
Video transcript (all presentation steps)
- ✅ Access the product page
- ✅ Access the public repository
- ✅ Clone project using GIT
- ✅ Open-project using VsCode
- ✅Start the project using Docker
- ✅Interact with the API View
- ✅Edit, create and delete items
- ✅Access the Generated API in the browser
The product can be started locally without much effort via the Docker setup shipped with the sources. For those that use Docker on their workstation, here are the steps:
👉 Step #1 - Download the code from the GH repository (using
$ git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-soft-ui-dashboard.git $ cd flask-soft-ui-dashboard
👉 Step #2 - Start the APP in
$ docker-compose up --build
http://localhost:5085 in your browser. The app should be up & running and the API View can be used after we create a new account and authenticate:
Flask API Generator - Swagger UI
Flask API Generator - Items Editor
The design for this starter is provided by Creative-Tim, a well-known design agency, and multi-technology marketplace. More information about this KIT can be found below.
Soft UI Dashboard is built with over 70 frontend individual elements, like buttons, inputs, navbars, nav tabs, cards, or alerts, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in color, that you can easily modify using SASS files and classes.
- 👉 Soft UI Dashboard - product page (template version)
- 👉 Soft UI Dashboard - LIVE demo (template version)
This Free Bootstrap 5 Dashboard is coming with prebuilt design blocks, so the development process is seamless, switching from our pages to the real website is very easy to be done.
Thanks for reading!