React App Generator - Horizon UI (Chakra UI Design)
This article explains how to use AppSeed and generate a full-stack React App powered by a simple NodeJS API Server - Sources are published automatically on Github (MIT license).
Hello! This article explains how to generate a full-stack product that uses a React UI and a simple Node JS API for the backend logic. The source code is provided as a ZIP archive and is also saved on Github (MIT license) for later use. For newcomers,
AppSeed is a platform that uses in-house developed automation tools to generate web apps in different patterns and programming languages.
Thanks for reading!
- 👉 React Horizon UI Generator - the tool used to generate the product
- 👉 React Horizon UI Dashboard - the generated source code
The UI (template version) is crafted by
Simmmple on top of the Chakra Library and released under the MIT license on Github.
✨ Video Transcript
The video starts with a short presentation of AppSeed and the APP Generator. once the Soft Ui Dashboard design is selected, the product is generated using NodeJS as the backend technology:
- ✅ Access the React App Generator page
- ✅ Select the React Horizon UI Dashboard Design
- ✅ Select the
API serverfrom a shortlist
Configure the DB Layerand Docker Support
Generateand download the code
Compilethe product using VsCode Editor
Registernew users and authenticate.
Thanks for reading! For more resources and support, please access:
- ✨ More Free Dashboards crafted in Django, Flask, and React
- ✨ More Admin Dashboards - a huge index with products